Today is your 21st birthday Bug!

From the day you were born and even before that, I have loved you and cared for you, cheered for you with each success and ached for you with every challenge.

You are gaining your freedom to go out into this wonderful world without me and hopefully make it better.

My heart is so happy to see the young woman you have grown to be, but my heart also breaks a little with each step that takes you further away, even though I know you are walking into so many amazing things that I can't wait for you to experience.

The moments under the same roof are becoming fewer and farther between.

I have unsuccessfully tried to hold onto time, desperately wishing for it to stand still.

I love watching you become your own person with your own thoughts and ideas. As you set our on your path to more and more independence, know that I will always be here for you to lean on.
I love you more than you can imagine❤️

No comments:
Post a Comment