Thursday, February 28, 2019

This and That ... {Dec-Feb}

We had a Winter Solstice campfire in our backyard. 
Mark and Emm made the cover of the 2019 Wyoming Fishing Regulations.
Bailee had an appointment with the Dermatologist. 
She was so annoyed that I would take her picture, that I had to include it;)
We spent many evenings playing some of our new games. CATAN quickly became a favorite.
I pretty much live on this for weeks after Christmas. 
Sometimes I even make a second batch if the first gets eaten too soon.
Bailee spent an afternoon at the Temple while she was home. 
I couldn't be more proud of this girl and her convictions. 
National Park Palooza began .... Emm is promoting Acadia for a second time. 
Back to the Dermatologist. This time Bay was my buddy while I had my third skin cancer surgery. 
Kars drove to school for the first time since getting her license. You bet I followed her (she was aware). Those who have a High School right in town don't get it. But when you are sending your brand new driver on a highway 25 miles from home... maybe you need a little peace of mind. She had to navigate all sorts of road blocks {construction, deer crossing} and she did it like a pro!
Mark and I celebrated our Anniversary locally. 
And we got these snazzy shirts from my parents:)

Kars and Emm had New Beginnings.
A sure sign that everyone is home .....
Went to Laramie to see the Cowgirls win against CSU in the Border War. They had an amazing season!!
The struggle of having an uncommon name/spelling .... people don't really know what to do with a girl named Karsyn so they resort to what they know ....
Now this one was a puzzler ... how they got MJ from Emmrey ... hmmmm??? At least the pizza was yummy!
That's it! A little bit of randomness from the past few months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment