I can't decide if I am getting lazier or smarter when it comes to the "class B holidays", but I feel like lately I am scrambling to put something together. I did find these cute plates on clearance this year that I was pretty excited to use for Valentine's Day.
We always get a fun package from Grampa & Gramma.
This time it included homemade cookies. Within an hour, we were left with this.
Seriously scarfed those things down!
Aunt Leslie also sent us all a little Valentine.
I did my once a year sugar cookie baking earlier in the week. The purpose of the pic was so I could send it to Bay to remind her of the cute apron she made me when she was 8 or 9.
I use it every year for my cookie making.
We give cookies to neighbors, send some to grandparents and Mark takes some to work. I always make a special one for the girls and Mark. Karsyn has started requesting no frosting, so that sad looking one is hers. Seriously ... who eats sugar cookies without frosting?
I made a simple breakfast for Valentine's instead of a dinner.
Very simple ... were talking toaster and microwave simple.
The girls also got their photo books (which I actually do have to plan ahead for), and a card with a special postmark sent from our neighboring town of Loveland. We took Bailee her treats a few days later. Despite my weak effort, my love for them is stronger than everđź’“








No comments:
Post a Comment