Friday, November 30, 2018

This and That .... {Sept-Nov}

Bailee started the first of many desk shifts as an RA
These started showing up on the counter every morning
Emm's things to remember
We had a new set of wheels for a month ... while our hail damage finally got repaired
Had a few successful pumpkin and veggie sales
 Sold our furniture much faster than we expected and so our house looked like this for a couple of weeks
 Snuck over to Laramie for family weekend and took a nice hike with our girl
The year is looking good on her! 
 Kars got into the spirit with 80's day at school
 Emm had her first Orchestra concert. 
They showed off some of the things they have learned in 6 short weeks.
 I attempted freezer salsa with our final garden harvest ... it turned out pretty good.
 Had a surprise visit with Bay when she and her friends made a trip to Costco and Walmart. We thought a quick hug/hand-off in the parking lot was all we were going to get .....
 They decided to stop by the house after all and have chili with us. These girls are all so cute!
Kelsey, Daphny, Bay, Emm, Kars
 Kars went to Denver with friends for Fright Fest at Elitches. Mark and I were not on the same page with this one. Ultimately, one of the parents went along which was the only reason I agreed to it. It was so so hard for me to let her go. I trust her ... just not everyone else out there:/ 
They had a great time by the way and made it home safe and sound.
Taeson, Lu, Kennedy, Morgan

Our weather went from this one Sunday morning ....
 ... to this by noon that same day!
 We anxiously welcomed Mark home after two long weeks in West Virginia for NCLI. 
 I am trying to get him to write a little about it. ... we'll see.
 Emmrey attended her first MIDDLE. SCHOOL. DANCE ....Yikes!! She had fun, but had to tell a cute little guy that her mom wouldn't let her go to the dance with a boy ... just with friends {sweet, but.. she's only 12}
 She and her friend Jacque volunteered with me at the Eyestone Fall Festival
 When Mark got home we went right to work on building a new kitchen table and bench.

There was another round of cupcake baking & decorating.

Mark and I took a date over to Laramie to be with this girl who was having a rough week and needed some extra love. Even though she insisted she was fine ... I really needed to hug her💗 
We voted ..... all three adults at our house:)
This beauty got finished and immediately became an invitation for puzzles. She was an absolute beast to get inside. Didn't intend to go for too much of a weathered look, but we bumped her up pretty good.
We made someone pretty happy when we delivered our annual newsletter.... just look at that smile:) 
It was close, but I think we are off  the "list" {at least for that;}
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment