It seems like a blink ago that my oldest was turning 12.... it was difficult for me to swallow. Now my youngest is turning 12 and what was difficult to accept then, seems nearly impossible now.
So much has happened in those 7 short years. So much taken for granted. So much change....
... and so much that hasn't changed. Emmrey is in many ways the same little toddler of not so long ago.
![]() |
| nursery necklace "I can be Forgiving" |
She continues to be one of the most forgiving, thankful, apologetic,
empathetic, and full of life humans I know.
She cares so deeply ... sometimes to her own detriment.
She loves to have fun. Games ... parties ... make believe with her sisters
| not sure what this one was, but almost certain Lu was behind it;) |
She is willing to try most things due to her fear of missing out on something ... except for food ... pickiest eater for sure!
There are so many reasons I love this girl. Too many to count. Mostly I love the light she brings to my life, to our family, and to everyone she meets💛

No comments:
Post a Comment