Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy Birthday to the Coolest Pop!

Mark spent most of his birthday in a budget meeting. I was really tempted to send a singing telegram to bring some festivity to the meeting, but I know how much Mark dislikes extra attention (and it might be slightly unprofessional).  When he made it home from work, we celebrated with dinner at our local Wellington Grill.
 We only have a handful of restaurants in town, but surprisingly we don't go there very often. We are more likely to run into Fort Collins. It's pretty good and it's nice to stay local when we can.

Emmrey wanted to go to dance, which gave Mark a chance to just relax with Life Below Zero for an hour before we had dessert and presents. I made carrot cupcakes with Huckleberry ice cream.
 The girls gave him a gift card to STP and I gave him some new gym shoes. Mark puts up with a lot from all us girls ... we are pretty lucky to have him!
 He really is the Coolest Pop! 
artwork by Emm

No comments:

Post a Comment