This past week Bailee was inducted into the National Honor Society.
We all got dressed up (something Mark kinda despises on a week night) and headed for the High School. They had a nice short program honoring the graduating seniors and inducting the new members.
| Bailee and her friend Caroline |
We are so so proud of our girl and pleased that she strives to do her very best at school. She puts her academics in high priority, but in addition she has great character and is very service oriented which are all criteria for being selected to NHS.
Her sisters are pretty proud of her too. However, they may have been a bit more excited about the refreshments afterwards. I must admit it was a pleasant surprise to be served something other than your typical cookies. A local shop called Paciugo served us up several flavors of Gelato as well as Waffle Cookies and these yummy little bite size cupcakes.
I think there are great things to come if Bailee continues on this path she is on:)
.jpg)



.jpg)
Oh I remember that candle lighting ceremony. Looks like Bailee is heading for great things.
ReplyDelete