Nothing says fall to me like a Corn Maze and a Pumpkin Patch. Well, actually there are quite a few other things, but these two are near the top of my list for sure. {Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year....I LOVE IT.} Lucky for us, there are several of these establishments within a half our or so. Last weekend we headed south to Colorado to find one. First we grabbed some lunch at Noodles & Company. Man do we love that place and these two are crazy about the Mac & Cheese...I mean look at that ...CRAZY;)
We were pretty excited about getting lost in the 15 acre maze..... We were a little disappointed that it wasn't more challenging. Our biggest hurdle was staying clear of the mud and all the creepy critters that are part of the haunted version at dark.
We split up to see who could make it out first. These two made a good team and beat the rest of us. They kept going back in and having us time them:)
There were other activities to do. Like the petting zoo, where Emm visited a lot with the baby pigs.
This little lady was all about dressing herself for the outing. She is very fashionable and knows its all about COLOR right now. So she put together this ensemble with every color she could find.....adorable:)
We then headed back North and stopped at the pumpkin patch in Wellington. Sometimes Mark can't figure out why I insist on getting pumpkins from a patch and not outside of a Walmart....it's all part of the Fall experience I tell him:)
These are the beauties the girls picked out this year. Kars wanted the biggest one, but we are not really in the business of paying 15 bucks for a pumpkin:(
Ahh...what an ideal Autumn day. Wish it would last forever!!







I love the fall activities too...not the cold weather. Looks like your pumpkin patch had more to offer than ours.
ReplyDelete