Friday, April 19, 2013

For Sale

I have been somewhat in denial about this move.  So you can imagine that the day our realtor came by and set up this baby in our yard, it was a bit surreal.  This sign has been in our grass since the first week in April, and is a constant reminder that we are really moving {unless I decide to pull it out and call the whole thing off;} 
 
  I see it everyday as I pull in and out of the garage.  Every time I am at my sink in the kitchen I see it glaring at me...and I ask myself  "Are we REALLY going to leave this house.....Our very first little house?"
After only a week on the market, we had several people interested, and at this point we have it under contract.  You would think we would be jumping for joy that things have gone so smooth, but we are sad.  When our realtor told us that the couple who made the first offer were thrilled about the playhouse for their little boy (and another on the way), I was happy to know some other children would love it like ours do, but my heart ached as well.  Have I mentioned how hard this is??
(Emmrey with neighbor kids-just the other day)

1 comment:

  1. I hate change too...I hope this ends up being a great move for you. I guess Mark will just have to get building a new playhouse...love that one you have. Great you have sold it that quickly, your market must be up more than ours!

    ReplyDelete