Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Employee of the Year

While Bailee and I were at camp, Mark had the other girlies with him in Lander.  He was invited to the Commissioners Meeting as a special guest. .....to receive a very special honor.  Mark was selected as the Fisheries Employee of the Year.  WOW...can you believe it?  Actually, I can!!  This is an award given to one fish employee who exhibits outstanding performance{from nominations across the entire state department}. Mark is so dedicated to his job and not only does he want to do it well, but he is determined to make a difference in his field.  At times he gets discouraged, because he feels like he works so hard and others just skim by doing the bare minimum.  I think this was encouraging for him to know that others do notice. The girls and I have always felt that their Dad stands out....it is nice that he was recognized for it!!
 {Mark Fowden- Fisheries Chief, Hubs, Aaron Clark- Pres. of Commission, Scott Talbot- Dir. of G&F}
***
Mark had his little entourage with him.  I can't even tell you how sad I was that it was scheduled during Girls Camp.  I would have given anything to be there.  I am so proud of my Marko and know that this is only one of many honors/awards to come in his career.   We love you and appreciate how hard you work to make life good!!


1 comment: