Thursday, July 19, 2012

Garden of Eatin'

Remember how I was worried that our garden efforts would be all for not ....well our little garden is doing just fine.  By fine, I mean it is slowly taking over the planter boxes!!  We had our first cucumber last week, and it was tasty.  We have several more almost ready for picking.  The girls have been enjoying finding sweet peas that are appearing and eating them right out of the pod.  Tomatoes are coming on strong, and I'm afraid the zuchinni plant is going to take over the backyard!!  No sign of peppers yet.  Emmrey feels solely responsible for whats being produced......she does the watering.  I wonder if she would feel just as responsible if it were a flop!!

Then {June}.....
 ....and now {July}.

1 comment:

  1. Love your garden. No peppers here either, but I think that is because the tomato plant has taken over everything! Looks like you have a super water girl!

    ReplyDelete