Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I feel blessed......

...Blessed to be the Mama of these three little bambinos who brought me breakfast in bed, pampered me all day with spa treatments and massages, and made me the most beautiful and heartfelt gifts that I will treasure forever:)



...Blessed to have a Mother who is such an example of strength and perseverance to me. A person I can talk to about anything at anytime and I never have to wonder if she will judge me. She buoys me up and makes me believe I am a good Mama to my girlies. Although we live far apart I feel her in my life on a daily basis....love you Mom!!

...Blessed to have a Mother in-law who has raised the son that I am so happy to be with. She is a great example in being resourceful and teaches me a lot about living simply and I still feel that I have so much to learn from her:)
..and blessed to be able to share this little message with you....


"This is the mom song
Cause mom's are great
Mom's are better
Than chocolate cake!"

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed with the cutest kids! Love that song, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete