Sunday, May 15, 2011

PJ's and Pedi's

As if I didn't get pampered enough already, the week after Mother's Day I was treated to another evening of royal treatment. Bailee and Karsyn hosted an Achievement Day activity for the mom's of all the girls in the group. My little Bailee was in charge of planning the entire activity by herself, and I could not have been more proud of her. We wore our PJ's and were given pedicures by our daughters in the most relaxing Spa setting:) I was extra lucky to have 2 girls doing my nails and rubbing my feet.


We were also served yummy sundaes and sent home with these adorable Spa Sundaes to use in the bath.

What a fun night with two of my favorite girlies:)

1 comment:

  1. How cool. Looks like Bailee is very talented just like her Mom. Love the spa sundaes.

    ReplyDelete