What is it about the last week of school that gets so CRAZY? It's funny, because it is a relatively easy week and sometimes I wonder why we even have school those last few days. However, it seems like there is some sort of celebration or party every day of the week!! I am always trying to squeeze things in and spend whatever time I can at the school with my girls and their activities. Wednesday was a double whammy.... Bailee went hiking with some of her class and of course I wanted to tag along on that one.

Of course, Karsyn also had Field Day that afternoon and really wanted me to be a parent chaperone for that. So....being the INSANE mother that I am, I did both and spent the entire day running around like a crazy woman.

And Emmrey is my little buddy who pretty much goes with the flow. She has fun being around all the kids, although don't expect her to show it too much, she has to play it cool:)

Today was the last day of school and it was an early release day (11:45). Bailee was served pancakes in the morning by her teachers and the rest of the day was spent signing yearbooks. I suggested that she take her camera to school and get some pics of the last day....she came home with just one. Her with Mrs. Blatt....of all her teachers she is the favorite:) Bailee had her for Math and PAWS this year and I think it made all the difference. We got pretty lucky this year with Middle School teachers, only had to get after 1 or 2 of them:)

Karsyn had an awards assembly this morning and then they cleaned desks and watched a movie. I went in to her classroom a little early to take birthday treats (mini muffins were her request). I also took in a framed/signed picture of the class and a diaper cake for Mrs. Hill who is having her 2nd baby boy this summer. Karsyn hit the jackpot this year. I will be Student Teaching with her in the fall and I am thrilled!!

Bailee is now swimming with friends and Karsyn and Emmrey are playing in the playhouse. Ahhh ....here comes summer!!
Sounds like a fun, busy week. I am a bit jealous, our kids still have 2 weeks to go... come on summer! Can't wait to see what ya'll be up to this summer.
ReplyDelete