Random phone pics from the past few months....
Date night in Old Town
Day date in Red Feather
Book Tasting in 4th grade
Kars was able to spend some extra time in my classroom
Generous Christmas gifts. I love the notes and the ones that are clearly kid designed [balloon taped to Hershey bar❤️]
Emm finished up some art projects at school ....
MS Awareness
Type-1 Diabetes Awareness
Dropping Bay back off for another semester in Laramie
Cookie baking with my new mixer
More helpers in my room. The kids LOVE it when they come in.
Bailee worked on and off over her Winter Break, but came in a few times when she was home. Having the girls come help is THE BEST!!
A beautiful surprise from two of my sweetest [and talented] kiddos.
Decided to visit the Botanic Gardens while on a date running errands in Cheyenne.
Found these by my bag on my way to school one morning. So nice when someone does something for you just because.... thank you Eva Lu:)
Made mini pizzas one Saturday and marveled at the bike design left behind. A sign?
Favorite sports team at school. Sent this to Bailee to show her my Poke Pride!
Don't know what I will do if/when I have another University to support.
Speaking of Poke Pride ... went to Laramie for a basketball game. We had the worst popcorn ever, but the Cowgirls rocked it!! You can see the girls don't get nearly as much support, which is why we deliberately choose these games. Also, my claustrophobic tendencies = sitting as far up and open as possible.
Sometimes we coincidentally coordinate outfits ... and also stop at Arby's on our way home from church.
Mark and I attended another Fly Fishing Film Tour [f3t ]. This time at the Gryphon Theatre in Laramie.
We stayed overnight so we could catch up with this busy girl. We had lunch at Sweet Melissa's, a vegetarian cafe. Bay has been talking about this place forever and wanting me to try it.
I'm in love and can't wait to go back.
Super charming atmosphere too.
This girl has been getting way more time indoors than I prefer.
Good thing she's cute and cuddly and I like her owner❤️


























No comments:
Post a Comment