I completed another long term sub assignment as Math Interventionist/5th grade teacher. That means for a few months I found random notes on my computer ...
Mark went on a fishing trip to New Mexico with his buddy Scott
He also spent some time with Bailee while in Laramie for AFS meetings
We had some trickery goin' on for April Fool's
Dance pictures were taken
Emmrey was an Ambassador at the Technology Fair at school. She and her friend Jaque manned the table for the 3D printer and had some fun with Twizzlers (you had to be there;)
I snuck over to Laramie to spend an afternoon with my girl
Karsyn's catering class resulted in some experimenting at home. These baguettes were so delish!
It was romper day at school. Not really ... just coordinated by this crew!
Bailee had a weekend visit from Ashlee. They had a fabulous time I hear;)
Date night bike ride along the Poudre Riverđź’—









No comments:
Post a Comment