Saturday, December 2, 2017

This & That Sept-Nov

Emmrey experimented with some new hairstyles;) I think this is her version of  "The Trump"
We harvested lots of veggies from our garden. Our berries did pretty good this year too and we even got a few cantaloupe.
We had some spectacular and eerie foggy mornings ...
I found sweet little notes in cupboards and the fridge one morning <3
After nearly four weeks, I snuck over to Laramie for the day to see my baby. 
I can't even explain the relief of knowing she was doing so well! 
We made some of our favorite cookies ... pressing the Kisses down the center {and eating a few in the process} is probably the best part for this girl.
This girl got her Learner's permit ...yikes how do we have almost two teen drivers!!
Emmrey participated in Running Club at school
She gave Stewy lots of TLC and decided he really likes being held like a baby?
Mark made several trips to Laramie for meetings with co-workers and graduate students. One of those trips I tagged along and we stole Bay for lunch at the Library 
(it moved to a downtown location since we lived there)
We sent her off another care package .....
Emmrey and Mark missed the Daddy Daughter night with the Activity Girls due to a late meeting, 
so Emmrey made her own in the basement
She had quite the set-up ... battery operated candles, blankets and a bowl of Trick or Treat candy.

Determined to meet her Reading goal at school, Emmrey was reading everywhere!
I served Pumpkin Pie at the Eyestone Thanksgiving Lunch and got to hang out with these cute girls for a quick break.
I just realized Kars isn't in many of these pics. What was that girl up to ... oh yeah, she was busy playing guitar and collecting swag from colleges;)

No comments:

Post a Comment