While Bay was in Nauvoo, Kars and Emm got to spend a day working with Mark. The word "work" should be used lightly here. The girls got to help with this last year and it's really a pretty fun day! Their job was to stock baby Brook trout in several ponds on Pole Mountain.
They probably stocked several thousand fish as a group. These 2 were responsible for 4-500.
They worked hard before taking a lunch break.
Emmrey was super excited to find a frog while they were stocking fish. I am told she waited for just the right pond before releasing it back to the wild. I thought for sure she would try to bring it home.
I heard all sorts of funny stories about the days adventure. Mostly about Mark, taking wrong roads, letting a car through on a road that wasn't suitable and then having them get stuck, and sending people home early thinking they were done. They were also pretty excited they got to ride in the back of the truck between ponds and be Game & Fish employees.
I think they really kinda liked spending the day together:)







No comments:
Post a Comment