Monday, August 22, 2011

Greys River

On our way to Utah to pick up Kars, we camped overnight in Alpine WY along the Greys River. It was a super quick overnight trip so we didn't want to get too carried away with packing. We kept it very simple!!! We were bummed to find that our usual Pizza joint was not open and the options are very slim in this town. We did find a little local place that made brick oven pizza that was pretty tasty....a little burned, but still yummy.

Mark immediately got set up to take Bailee out fishing and they fished for most of the evening. Emmrey and I played around the campsite. She made "houses" for her Bear and I tried to read a little.

We set up a quick tent for 2 which Mark and Bailee slept in and I slept in the van with Emmrey. She thought this was her very first time sleeping in the van (her infant/toddler camping memories had escaped her:), so she was super excited about the whole idea.

It was a fun little "overnighter" and it broke up the drive which always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment