Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You've Got Mail

Emmrey has been a picture making machine lately. While we love her little works of art, it can get out of control. I think she has single handedly destroyed a rain forest. But we are very good recyclers, so I guess that makes up for it;) This is just a sample of a days work (this is just before preschool).



Behind our bedroom door has turned into a little mailbox. Mark and I receive daily deliveries of mail... and I mean bulk mail. It is so handy how she can just slide it right through the space between the hinges and the frame. We are beginning to get buried in our mail, but we love our little mailman:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you need to buy stock in paper! Love the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing those letters don't require stamps. Now that would cost a fortune!!!

    ReplyDelete