Sunday, March 27, 2011

Steelhead

Earlier this month Mark skipped town for a few days and headed to Kooskia Idaho to fish for Steelhead on the Clearwater River. This is always a thrill for him and he enjoyed good fishing, scenery and company. He claims that in between hooking these big boys, he missed us terribly....hmm not so sure I believe that:)


We missed him at home, but we did have some fun of our own. I took the girls to see Rango. Pretty cute show, with some impressive animation. I think Emmrey single handedly finished off a (very)large tub of popcorn ....I have never seen a kid devour popcorn quite like that.

We also had a sleepover every night. It's kind of tradition that when Mark is out of town the girls all get to sleep in our room...they have to take turns sleeping in the bed (our bed is just not quite big enough for all of us to fit)

It was a fun few days for all of us, but we are always glad to be back together!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW..is all I can say about that fish (or small dinosaur not sure). Sounds like you all had some fun, love the sleepovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Amazing Fish. Looks like you girls had the most fun of all.

    ReplyDelete