...no such luck, but he did leave a little trail of gold throughout the house along with some mischief. That crazy little guy even turned out toilet water green (don't want to think about how, but it was kinda gross:).
We ended the day with our Green Feast and I made me family a lil' goody to go with it.
Hope your day was "pinch free" and filled with green madness. Lucky us...we have these wee little Leprechauns!!
Oh and I just had to add this...a day earlier we woke to find this in the sky. We followed it for a bit trying to find the pot o' gold at the end..but no such luck. It was a full rainbow across the sky. Unfortunately I could not get a wide enough view for the entire thing. The picture doesn't really do it justice..it was pretty spectacular (JUST A DAY TOO SOON:)
This is too funny. We built the exact same trap! Your day was so similar to ours. You'll have to check out our blog to see what I mean. Glad you had a pinch free day!
ReplyDeleteSo, So Glad he did that in your toilet rather than ours!!!
ReplyDelete