I love love love the smell of new carpet....mmm...and I love how clean a big empty room looks with soft new carpet. I stood in awe for a brief moment and then Emmrey had the playroom filled with every toy she could find. Oh well, that is what it is for anyway!!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Carpet Crazed
Carpet for the 2 rooms in the basement was installed on Tuesday. Now every room is done except for the bathroom.....YEAH!! Emmrey was so excited for the carpet to come she was a bit "crazed". She asked us everyday if it was "carpet day" and when they came to install it she checked on them every 10 minutes. She filled them in on the fact that one of the rooms was the playroom. I think she was most excited to pull out toys that I had packed away when we cleared out the rooms. When we picked up Bay and Kars, she wanted to surprise them and have them "follow her" to the big reveal. I have to say it made me a little giddy as well. Now we just need closet doors and a few finishing touches and they will be ready to go...Mark has worked so hard and I really appreciate all he has done.

I love love love the smell of new carpet....mmm...and I love how clean a big empty room looks with soft new carpet. I stood in awe for a brief moment and then Emmrey had the playroom filled with every toy she could find. Oh well, that is what it is for anyway!!

I love love love the smell of new carpet....mmm...and I love how clean a big empty room looks with soft new carpet. I stood in awe for a brief moment and then Emmrey had the playroom filled with every toy she could find. Oh well, that is what it is for anyway!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like an awesome Playroom. I think I need to come visit and play!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am very jealous of your new carpet...and your basement. Wish we had a basement. Enjoy all of your newly carpeted rooms!
ReplyDelete