Saturday, February 5, 2011

Glee

This is what has been going on at our house lately....after the girls are snug in bed...Mark and I break out the Season 1 DVD of Glee and settle in for a good laugh (or cry on occasion). I remember hearing about the show when it first premiered and thinking "that looks like my kind of show". However we don't watch a lot of FOX at our house and since I didn't keep track of when and where it was on... I never really thought much more about it. Then last weekend Mark and the girls stopped by the Library and Mark came home with this little beauty. We popped it in one night and now we are HOOKED. I absolutely love it!! The music is just perfect and Sue Sylvester is hilarious, somehow she can get away with all her rude and "non PC" comments. The show has a certain kind of humor that appeals to both of us. I think it is a bit mature for my girlies, but I would love for them to be able to see some of the musical numbers they perform...LOVE THEM!! So we are pretty much addicted to this right now and can't wait to get our hands on the next season...for those of you that are fans, you already know what I am talking about. If you have not had the pleasure, you should check it out! We feel no shame about being "GLEEks"

1 comment:

  1. How fun, we haven't seen this but might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete