His annual snowmobiling/ice-fishing trip was planned for that Saturday and I "forced" Mark to go since we had not made any big plans. So he spent the day in this Winter Wonderland while I spent the day at home staying warm with my girls. (I had a lot to do to get ready for my lesson Sunday). My thoughtful little girls surprised me with a homemade lunch. This was no ordinary lunch...it was a special recipe from the "Kids Cookbook"... a tortilla wrap filled with ham, sour cream, cheese, mayo and CORN. Yes that's right...and lucky for me we had all the ingredients. Mmmm!! In fact it was so tasty that I insisted I save half of it for Mark when he got home (he thanked me for that later) Thought trumps taste on this one and I was just so touched by their thoughtfulness....sweet girls!!
They also made us the cutest little poster for the door with nice little messages and Bailee whipped up a slide show on her computer with pictures of Mark and I....I shed a tear or two:)
The girls helped me make the number "17" and hearts with chocolates...17 of each kind and I made a list of "17 Things I Love About You" for my Marko. When Mark got home at around 7 we ordered pizza and watched a movie together.
The girls had a sleepover in Bailee's room. This here is the reason our 17 years have been so amazing...we are so in love with these girls (and each other too) One of these weekends we may even sneak away for a real anniversary date:)
Wow, 17 years already? That must mean my Baby Jake will be 17 this year. That's right I was prego at your wedding. Thanks alot!! Just kidding so glad your apart of our Family Kim. Your amazing we love you and Mark, well we care for you a bit too.
ReplyDeleteHope there is many, many more years of pure Bliss for the both of you!!
Love this idea, you are so creative, and your girls are so thoughtful. Hope you have many more happy years together!
ReplyDelete